Saturday, April 16, 2011

April's Inspiration Challenge: Come and Play!

For April's Inspiration Monday, the image selected just spoke to Spring and Easter! Here's the image: Don't those cupcakes look amazing?!? I did not make cupcakes, but I thought I would create a project of Easter treats for the kiddos. Here's my take on the inspiration pic:
I used my Marvy scalloped circle punches and my Papertrey Ink Spring tag stamp set. I had glassine bags that I filled with a few chocolate treats. I tied ribbon on the bag and adhered my circles and bunny/chick. I did use 3D foam squares to mount my chick or bunny. I hope they are a hit at the house!


For more information on the Inspiration Challenge, come and check out The Scrappy Tree!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh these are sweet!!! So precious!! I love spring.. just for the colors!!! (That is IF it ever gets here!!!) Love your Longaberger basket by the way. I have that one too! ;)