Friday, June 24, 2011

Recent layouts

I recently did a bunch of layouts! For me, 4 pages is a bunch. I am not typically doing layouts it seems, but I did have fun with these and I'd like to share them with you today. Here's one of the kids at the Mall of America on the Merry Go Round:

I followed a sketch from Susan Stringfellow pretty closely and expanded it to a two page spread. I used Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe papers and embellies for these pages and an EK Success border punch.





Here are the two pages together:


The next layouts I'd like to share is from the Junk Bonanza in Shakopee, MN. Last year my friend Erica came up and we met our friend Melissa for a fun day of junking!! Here are two pages I made of the day:


I used Crate Paper again, this time the Restoration line which I love! All the embellies were from the same line with the exception of the plastic flowers which are from Making Memories.



Here are the two pages together. I think I'll switch the pages' order when I put them in my book. The more I look at it, I like my journaling page to be on the right.



Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!










2 comments:

Michelle said...

They are beautiful pages, Julie.

Erica said...

The carousel photos are fabulous! What a beautiful layout.
And the JB pages are so much fun!! I should have you scrap some for me :)