Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flea Market Photos


I had a lot of fun this past weekend when I went to a flea market. I found a lot of "old relatives"! :) Here's a peek into all the old photos I came home with. The cards above are so cool! I just love them. They tell the story of a married couple and the husband apparently was tempted by the new maid! :) These were all the cards that I could find of the series unfortunately. There are more out there somewhere but the seller only had these.

Every single photo in this old drawer is from the flea market. There were so many lovely old images. Each time I look at them, I'm transported back to those days!

The photos above will be perfect to copy and place in a mini album!

This set is perhaps my favorite! I love the photos of the bride and groom! Check out the bride's bouquet! Yikes! :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Great treasures!! Maybe they'll have this flea market the next time I'm up to visit. Those photos are fabulous.