Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

Oh boy do I have a little bit of this and that to share.  lol. 

First off, some kiddo pics:

This is Ella pretending to drive the new golf cart Tom got.  We had been one of the only ones at the Campground that did not have a golf cart.  We are about a mile walk from the showers so this will definitely be nice to use when carrying all the shower goodies to the shower building .  Plus it will be fun!  It's a Harley Davidson!  Tom has since made improvements to it like taking off the stickers that were on the front in this pic.  I'll need to update the pic.


Debbie enjoying a Shamrock shake at McDonalds.


Ella tired out from a van ride to the store.


Ella said "Look Mom!  I'm a snowman!"


Excited for snow!


Dylan wearing his Harley shirt!  Thanks Joyce!


Tom and Dylan got these sweatshirts that you can plug your phone or ipod into and have the music playing through the strings.  Thought that was interesting! 


I have been busy crafting but I seem slow to share the pics of it!  haha!  Here's an Easter project for the kids (tags).  It's my share on The Scrappy Tree blog today.








I made a bunch for our kids as well as the daycare kiddos.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! 

2 comments:

Erica said...

How adorable! I hope you all have a happy Easter!

Joyce said...

I just wanted to check your blog since I haven't for awhile! Super cute pictures! Love the Harley shirt ones with Ella and Dylan. Debbie having a Shamrock Shake! WHOOP!!!