Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A little Inchie

I have showed a few inchies in the past and this one is also for a monthly inchie swap I participate in. This month's theme is recycled items. On this inchie, I used the plastic mesh from an orange bag and some blank space on a piece of graph paper that my son had used for his homework. I stamped this image from Inkadinkado onto the graph paper, adhered the mesh and adhered a plain kraft cardstock backing! Then it was done!
We are hoping not to blow away today and hopefully get some good playing time in outside. The past few days have been insanely windy! It's been hard to take a walk without dirt blowing in our eyes!

3 comments:

Erica said...

This is fabulous!! Love that image and great use of the recycled orange bag. I just threw one away as I thought, "what could I do with this? No - I can't start saving garbage along with all my junk!"

Kristin said...

Such a cute Inchie, I never would have thought about using the orange bag!! Great recycling and I adore the stamp, so cute! I hope you get some play time outside with the kiddies today (and I really hope you don't have nine again!!)

gayle said...

You have some great stamps Jules! This is beautiful :) great use of recycled items!