Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Craft festival and other goings on!

It has been super busy here lately, but a lot of fun too. We had our Arts and More Festival in town this past Saturday and Sunday and I wanted to share some of the pics with you today. The following pic is of Mater the tow truck in our parade.

Debbie and Ella were in the parade as part of dance class to give out candy. Ella is getting huge handful here.

The kids and their balloon art!



Dylan and his Minnesota Vikings horns!


I had a craft table to sell some handmade cards and this is a close up of the wind blowing my banner! LOL. The wind was causing me troubles, but I got the best of it!




I had my bookmarks for sale as well. I did really well with these and sold quite a few! I even had my first international customer as a man from Thailand flew in for a reunion and picked up a bunch for gifts!



My cards really wanted to go airbourne with the wind that day but duct tape helped secure them!




Tom was a trooper and helped set up my banner!





It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to this weekend as well when I have my friend Erica from Texas here to visit and we are going to have loads of fun and meet up with our friend Melissa at The Junk Bonanza in Shakopee!




No comments: