Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Simon Says Stamp order finally arrives

Ok, I love ordering new stuff when I get some holiday money or save up for some crafting goodies so when I placed an order on the first of the year with SimonSaysStamps.com, I was super excited to get it.  They are quick shippers and my order was shipped Jan. 2nd with the estimated arrival date of the 5th.  It just got here today (no fault of SSS)!!  The postal service shipped it to the wrong town on a few occasions causing it to be late! Agh!!  Anyway, I finally got my goodies so I can do a video on inks for The Scrappy Tree this week!!

Here's my order video:


I have never tried the Hero Arts Shadow Inks so I'm looking forward to trying them tonight!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Erica said...

oh - love that vintage Christmas!