Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little Funky

Wow! Somehow it got to be almost 3 pm and I am just now getting a chance to post this!! Time flies!! Anyway....





This card is a bit funky, but it was relatively quick and easy to do. I distressed almost every bit of it (and was wearing tons of distressed paper shavings in the process to prove it!) and had fun doing it. I used DCWV papers with the exception of the the piece used with wish stamped on it; that was from Basic Grey. The wish stamp is from a Fiskars set that my Grandmother gave me (Thanks Grandmom!!). The lace is from Fancy Pants Designs and I used Chocolate chalk ink!
And just to touch on the Vikings game............I am sorry our team didn't win. We could have easily...the Saints did not play well, but we seemed to have some fumble issues, Aidrian (Butterfingers) Peterson to name one, but I am hopeful for next year! I personally blame my cousin Amy who never watches with me and did for that game as the reason we lost! LOL. (Not really, but I like to tease her!!) Better luck next year Vikes!

1 comment:

gayle said...

Great distressing! Love it! And the 'wish' stamp is fab :)