Friday, January 8, 2010

Three layouts, One night

So far, so good on my resolution to do 2 layouts a week. Last night I did 3 layouts, so I thought I would share them today.






The first 3 pictures show a 2 page layout of my Grandparent's trip to MN early in the Summer. It was the highlight of the kids' Summer for sure. They love their Nana and Pop Pop so much and miss them dearly. These pages used Cloud Nine Designs papers and die cut sticker embellies. I used a 7 Gypsies tag on the 2nd page of the layout in addition to a new Prima Jewel Box Glade flower on the 1st page. Otherwise, all supplies were from Cloud Nine Designs.

The last layout I have to share today is from this past Fall when the kids were by the neighbor's tree (they had better colored leaves) and they were having a blast playing around. I used orange AC Cardstock as the base, then I layered a Little Yellow Bicycle diecut page on top to show the orange through. The patterned paper (green and leaf print) are also from Little Yellow Bicycle. I used Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts to write a few little notes about the Fall fun. I used Thickers for the title and my new Fiskars Upper Crest border punch on the leaf printed paper for a little something extra!
Thank you for looking today and I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

These are wonderful, Julie! Your double page is so pretty!! I love the colors and flower and the fall one, you have some great shots!! I love the die cut piece!!

Stay warm!!!

gayle said...

Go Jules! Keep it up and you will need new shelves for keeping all your albums on! lol
Loving that flower and flourish on the 'enjoying life' page!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are so pretty. You are such an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work.

Debz