Saturday, July 24, 2010

10 Days!!!

How in the world did I let 10 days go by without a post!! Well, here's a quickie with a bad pic!! First off...today is my sister Sara's Birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!! Secondly, it is a wonderful (but hot) Saturday here in Minnesota and I am enjoying time in my scraproom making some birthday cards and more bookmarks for the Craft Festival in September.

Today I am going to share my bad pic of a Girly Swap item that I made for my friend Debbie. I made this so she could hang it up in her craft space.

Supplies used: GCD Studios transparency, Pink Paislee chipboard, fabric tag from GCD Studios, Prima flower.
I hope you all are able to create beauty today!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yep, it is a warm one out here!!! I like the little wall hanging you made for your friend!! I was able to get another LO done for my DT reveal. :)

Erica said...

How sweet! I know she loved it.