Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's been too long...

Okay, I'm finally getting crafty this week. Much of my past week has been spent playing with the kiddos and cleaning. Today I replaced cleaning with crafting...way better in my opinion. My Grandmother came over today to work on some corner bookmarks and these are some I've made. These would make great gifts or be perfect to add to a book that you've decided to give someone.

This past Saturday I had a fun day out with my Aunt and Grandmother and one of the places we went to was Weeds and Reeds in New Ulm where they had a Junk Squad sale full of antique goodies! Here was my haul!

A close up of my blue tin box and its contents:


I wish every weekend was this fun!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so glad you had such a great time with your aunt and grandma!!! New Ulm is a neat town! I LOVE your bookmarks.. very creative and pretty!!!

Erica said...

Wow! What great treasures. This looks like a great sale. I hope they have one when I'm there... :)

Love the bookmarks! Especially the one with the pattern lady.