Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cheeky Atcs

I signed up to do a Cheeky atc swap on Scrapbook.com and these are two of the atcs I worked on last night. All atcs should be 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches and have a retro image and cheeky saying. The first one is in the friends category. The saying is "Please God-If you can't make me thin...make my friends fat!" Now, there's a true friend!


The second category of atc I worked on last night is the Children category. The saying is "Be Nice To Your Kids. They'll choose your nursing home." I used simple embellies for both and I think they came out pretty cute!
On a family note, today is the last day of school for the kids before Christmas and they get out of school early. Debbie worked on a card for her teacher and with all the hustle and bustle of getting out the door today, she forgot the card!! I hope she isn't too upset. I will try and mail it off to her teacher!
Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: