Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolution




Okay, I think I've decided on a good scrappy resolution. I neglect doing layouts so I decided I will resolve to do 2 a week and I resolve to get published somewhere with a card in 2010. I have started to try a few publications in the past week so we will see what happens! I hope that whatever your goals/resolutions are, that you will succeed with them!


The card I have today is featured over at The Scrappy Tree today. Go check out the fun New Year, New Beginnings challenge they have....you can win a prize! www.thescrappytree.blogspot.com. I used DCWV papers for this card as well as some never before inked Inkadinkado stamps! I took out the paper piercer for this card too. I really enjoyed making this one.

Happy New Years Eve to all!

1 comment:

The Scrappy Tree said...

We have had a busy year of doing other things haven't we!! :)
Good luck with the publications, your creations are beautiful!
Gayle