Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Older holiday projects from last year




I was lazy last night and gave into a night of t.v. instead of crafting. A & E had me hooked all night, so I thought I'd share some projects that I did last year.
I had gotten all the materials for the first tag from the store R Impressions in Blue Earth. The store owner, Helen Peterson, has some wonderful U Make It card kits with precut papers and cardstock. I used some of the supplies for this tag! The Merry Christmas stamp is an old Stampin Up stamp that I got from a garage sale!

The second tag was made using Ki Memories printed plastic . I felt like the words didn't stand out enough so I highlighted one phrase, Jingle Bells with the pink cardstock underneath.
These are not my favorite tags that I've ever made, however, I thought they would be a fun example of what you can do with some scraps.

No comments: