Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gratitude


I am probably thinking like most people about the year that is almost finished and the new year about to start. One of the things I'd like to focus more on in 2010 is gratitude. I want to appreciate and be thankful for many people and things. I created this card with that in mind. This is a card conveying thanks to our military.


I used Close to My Heart papers and cardstock. I also used a paper piercer, Fiskars border punch, Hambly Screen Prints rub on and Melissa France rub on. I thought the card needed a nautical touch and I added rope to the card as well.


Hopefully, you are also thinking about what you are thankful for and how you can show that gratitude!

3 comments:

The Scrappy Tree said...

I am thankful for YOU Julie!
Gayle

dianapena8 said...

What a beautiful card Julz, and I really like your new years resolution =Di

Michelle said...

Julie, this is beautiful with a great sentiment!