Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Messing Around

Last night I was just messing around with some supplies and I created a tag that I thought I would share today. I sprayed the tag with 4 different Glimmer Mist colors (my favorite is the Patina color). Then I inked up some small stamps from Inkadinkado and stamped them on the left side. I knew I needed something else, so I tried making my first lollipop flower out of vintage pattern tissue paper. Then I inked the edges of the circles and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist as well. I grabbed a 7 Gypsies brad to put it all together. Then I used some 7 Gypsies Gaffer tape above the flower and did a bit more stamping above that. I also used some Hero Arts metal gemstones and lace from my stash to complete this tag. I have no idea what I will do with it, but here it is! :)



I had a few pictures of Ella wearing her interesting fashion choices (monkey pajama top, striped pants and tons of bracelets) and I thought the Pink Paislee Fashion Rub ons would be perfect for this layout! Ella is a girl devoted to fashion. She changes her outfits at least twice a day but she always chooses something like a pajama top and some sort of clashing bottom. It is pretty funny to watch her! I used Pink Paislee papers and one Crate Paper page to complete this layout. I also used Pink Paislee chipboard accents and a Hero Arts stamp of a squirrel to stand by the tree!
This is a closer picture of the chipboard tree that I used. I applied the Style rub on on top of the plain chipboard piece.
Thank you for looking!


2 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Ella bella is such a cutie! Love all her poses.

gayle said...

That little squirrel stamp and Ella are so cute! She has such flair! :)

I really like your tag, messing about with supplies is the most fun! xx