Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some snow play...

It has been a frustrating week where I have not been able to work in my craft room as much as I'd like. In fact, I am not even sure when I was last up there! Tonight is looking like another non crafty day since I need to go to Walmart and pick up some things! I hope to get busy this weekend. Since I have nothing crafty to show for myself, I will show some pictures from the kids playing outside on Tuesday.









Yup, the snow moutain that kids are on in the back yard is about as tall as the top of the swing in the backyard. They made a slide down the snow mountain and had a blast! It was so much fun to watch them.










2 comments:

gayle said...

So cute! That is a LOT of snow though!

Blogger said...

You could be eligible for a complimentary $100 Walmart Gift Card.