Monday, February 8, 2010

Vintage Valentine and a gift from my sweetie!

Debbie made this sweet little pre-Valentines card for me. I had given her two cardstock hearts and she folded them in half. Then she cut a little slice in one heart and put the other one in the slice to make a wing. She glued the base heart together to make a bird's body. The wing opens up to say "I love you." How sweet is that? How creative? It was all her idea! The eyeball of the bird is even a little heart~! How cute!!


Finally, I have a card that I made for my monthly inspiration challenge at The Scrappy Tree. Go check it out! (www.thescrappytree.blogspot.com). The theme is Vintage Valentine and this image from www.artandimagesbykim.ning.com is so beautiful and inspiring. I used a lot of Close To My Heart products for this card which fit the vintage look perfectly. Go check out the challenge and see if you'd like to give it a try. More details are on www.thescrappytree.blogspot.com!



1 comment:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Your card is so beautiful!!!! Debbie's little birdie is so cute, and creative - you're rubbing off on her.