Friday, March 12, 2010

Little Boy Blue, I Love You


Last night I went out to my local card store (R Impressions in Blue Earth, MN) and picked up all of the card exchange cards from some talented ladies and I just love coming home from there because I get inspired to create something each and every time.
So, once I put away all of the Walmart goodies (which took forever), I got the kiddos to bed and went up in my craft room.
R Impressions started selling these neat images from Morehead Inc. that you layer. Each image consists of at least 10 parts that are numbered and you simply put them together in numerical order. I used pop up dots on each part to create the dimension. I fell in love with the little boy and his puppy. I thought they were so cute!
Supplies for this card: Morehead Inc. image, Love you stamp (maker unknown), Little Yellow Bicycle brads in two different sizes, burlap, paper distressor and ink.
These images from Morehead are super quick and easy to use. I bought 3 different kinds of them from the store and I think they will be great to pull together a quick, last minute card!
Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is just ADORABLE!!!

gayle said...

Looks fabulous! I love the burlap background!

Blogger said...

You might be eligible for a free $250 Walmart Gift Card.