Monday, March 29, 2010

A Winter Layout

Here it is....finally Spring, beautiful weather and I'm doing a Winter layout!! lol. I'm a bit behind of course! This layout is using one of my favorite pics of Ella this past Winter. There was so much white space with it that I used a Melissa Frances Winter rub on on the side. I have been on a stitching kick lately so I stitched pink tissue paper on the left side of the picture also. I love Kaiser Kraft wooden scrapbook flourishes and I decided to paint them with Crackle paint and use them on this layout.

I had a Making Memories Vintage Winter kit that had these fantastic flowers in it and I added Making Memories pewter brads to it. I had a snowflake charm that I added to the flowers as well. The fabric came from an etsy order that I decided to reuse for this project. I believe the diecut paper I used was K and Co. I have had it FOREVER and my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I believe K and Co. is correct. The backing paper is from Fancy Pants designs.

Thank you for looking today!

2 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

This is so pretty! I love this photo. The lacey paper is so pretty, and love the rub-on on the photo.

Kristin said...

Beautiful LO Julz, that is my favorite picture of Ella :)