Monday, April 12, 2010

April's Inspiration Challenge: Come and Play!

It's the monthly Inspiration time over at THE SCRAPPY TREE and the piece for Inspiration is this t shirt below!

I made the layout below using the t shirt as my inspiration~!


Supplies: Wasau paper, AC Cardstock, Maya Rd. chipboard, Little Yellow Bicycle glossy paper, Kraft cardstock, acrylic paint, Martha Stewart punch, Yes Glue, Thickers.
It's a fun little challenge to try so if you are up for a little challenge, come check it out!!

5 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

What great inspiration! You're so creative.

Kristin said...

I love the doodling of dots and birds, can't wait to tackle this one :) Great LO and t-shirt!

Michelle said...

LOve this! Colors are wonderful... my fav!! I love the layers, birds and the tree!!

Scrappycath said...

Your layout is super!

Cris Cunningham said...

Oh my sweet goodness! You are so clever girlie! This layout is so awesome ( I LOVE the colors and doodling). Thanks for inspiring me today!