Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter to All!

Good morning everyone! Happy Easter to you! I finished my paper bag album (all but the inserts to go in the pockets that is) and I thought I would share them with you this morning.


The first set of pages talks about housework. The "Housework Stinks" image comes from Crafty Secrets. I used Cosmo Cricket papers on both of these pages. The flowers come from Bo Bunny, Making Memories, and Hero Arts. The green button on the left pages is from Jenni Bowlin. All the other buttons are from my vintage jar. I had chipboard arrow spinners that I painted with the Picket Fence Crackle paint and used Little Yellow Bicycle brads to adhere them to the page. The ticket stub is from Jenni Bowlin. The right page has a fabric patch from GCD studios Homespun collection.

The next set of pages have paper from GCD studios Homespun collection (what a fun bunch of papers in this line!!) The left page has a stamp stating "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom. ~Marcel Proust." I used a Bo Bunny flower on this page with a Making Memories brad as the center. The butterfly is a GCD studios chipboard piece. The right page simply has some stitching and a chipboard piece from GCD studios saying "Proud to Be Artsy."
The next set of pages deal with goals. The left page contains yet more GCD Studios. The chipboard gal and paper are from their Homespun Chic line. I stitched a piece of lace and a torn piece of old paper to the page. The letters are felt Thickers! (Love em!!) The right page has number rub ons from Basic Grey, GCD studios paper, vintage sheet music and the grid cardboard piece comes from a K and Co. package.

The final set of pages I have to share are a little bit of this and that I think! lol. The left page has GCD studios papers, GCD Studios transparency, and Melissa Frances rub on. The rub on says, "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. ~Oprah." The right page has Cosmo Cricket paper, GCD studios transparency, GCD studios domed sticker which says "Creative Bird", a Bo Bunny flower, Making Memories brad, Hero Arts gem, button from my stash and I torn off bit from a Vintage McCall's pattern envelope.
That's all I have to share today. I hope everyone enjoys their day today!






4 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

This is lovely!!! Those vintage style papers match so well with your style. I want some too!

Kristin said...

Love how your book turned out! The sewing you're doing is great (I am doing some of that too ) and the papers and pockets are so cool, very fun!

Cris Cunningham said...

Oh STOP!!!!!! My goodness this is so amazingly beautiful!!!! OMGosh - I love it - everything about this mini rocks!

Sandy Ang said...

Your paper bag album is so fantastically decorated with fab details !
Love to see you link it up at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html