Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A card challenge...

I have a card to share today that I made for a card challenge at the card store that I take card classes at. (R' Impressions in Blue Earth, MN). Each month, Helen, the store owner, gives out a packet with card materials that need to be used and then all cards created will be voted upon to see who wins. I think a pack of stickers is the prize.

I added the lace, Primas, Pattern boy and Websters card. One of the required pieces was the orange mesh that I made into flowers. I didn't like it on it's own.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the colors Julz. The vintage feel is really beautiful!

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

This is so adorable! Can we vote on the cards? :)

gayle said...

So pretty! Love all the elements of this, great use of the mesh!