Friday, April 9, 2010

Wishing you..

Today is one of those days that I'm tired and I just woke up! Last night I was busy watching Bones (one of my favorite shows) and getting ready for our town's city wide garage sale next month. I am vowing not to leave things til the last minute like I usually do when it's garage sale time, so I am busy going through each and every room and storage contaner that is in our attic! It is a sizeable task! I am hoping to have the storage part done by Sunday.


Anyway, I am rambling on....Here's a card I made the other day.
My mother in law gave me these gorgeous old paper doilies and I thought it would be perfect for this project. I simply cut a few parts off for it to fit. I used Pink Paislee paper as the card base and layered it with a Websters Pages paper. Then I put my doilie on top of that. I put on a torn bit of vintage sheet music and then I placed my pattern girl on top of that. I used a Prima gemstone flourish and Prima flowers as well. I used a gorgeous Delish Designs brad in the center of one flower, a vintage button for another and an American Crafts brad for the third. The stamped sentiment is from Hero Arts.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Just so pretty! I love all the layers on this!! Hope you have a good day!!

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Absolutely love it! That doily is the perfect touch, and so unique.

If you see something that I'd like at the garage sale, get me two :)

♥ Annlouise ♥ said...

Oh I love this card, it is so beautiful and those colors together looks so pure and clean! I love it!