Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Smiles

Last night I was able to make a layout which I haven't done in a very long time it seems. I love this picture of Ella from September's Arts and More Festival in town. She had her face painted like a kitty cat and was just happy all day!

All paper on this layout is My Mind's Eye and the "Simply Beautiful" dioecut is also from My Mind's Eye and given to me by my friend Joyce. Thanks Joyce! I used a Melissa Frances Resin flower swag, Prima flowers and The Paper Studio Corderoy brads to complete the layout! Thank you for looking today!

3 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

What an adorable photo!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hey girl! Thanks for stopping in at my blog.

You blog is fab, love your work (we have the same shabby chic style)

I'm following you blog too! Have a great day.

~Melanie

Kristin said...

Beautiful Julz, love that picture also.